Thursday, October 11, 2007

We are all loosers in the election

Hi,

I'm not a big politics kind of guy, because I don't trust it (and I think there's much more effective ways do influence politics other than voting). For all those not in Ontario/Canada, we had an election yesterday. I wouldn't be mentioning it here, if it wasn't for the referendum. One was the regular election, the other one a referendum. Ontarians had the chance to get a new voting system which in my eyes makes a lot more sense and is much more democratic than what we have. This country is so "un-progressive" it makes me sick. Canada has no backbone!!!!. The new proposed system would have been more fair for actually representing the people of this country. I'm not quite sure why the newer system (MMP) didn't win. It upsets me though, because I can't vote (because I'm a German Citizen). And in that matter all I'll say is:

IHR SEID DOCH ALLE FLASCHEN!!!

No comments: