Thursday, December 6, 2007

I just need some socks!


Have you ever noticed that there's lots of pretty things and designer things out there that are made in environmentally friendly ways? What I am really missing is the simple things, the things that you need to live, for instance: socks!

I don't know where to shop for those, I have not bought socks in such a long time. I remember a long long time ago, I was buying them from Wallmart, but since I decided not to support them anymore, where do I get an inexpensive, non-designer pair, that has not been made using child labor or under bad labor conditions in China?

I think I will have to start a mini series here on rethinkable covering those every day things: socks, t-shirts, shoes (non fancy), soap, towels, just there every day things.

If you have any suggestions, please leave comments on products that you support.

No comments: