Friday, June 29, 2007

fast food vs. slow home


I just found a webpage that I need to report about. More and more people understand the importance of eating properly, now it's time to understand how it is to "house properly".

When we (my wife Carolyn and I) purchased our house in November it was very important to us that it was not a cookie cutter house. So we got a beautiful old house and renovated it to our liking with environmentally methods and materials. You should do the same, it feels so good to live in environment that is anti fast food.

Here are ten steps to creating your own slow home.

I will also post in the future, what I did to our house to make it a slow home.

[picture source: theslowhome.com]

1 comment:

John Commoner said...

I'm looking forward to reading more about your renovation - sounds cool.